[adsanity id=3853 align=aligncenter /]
We stop in the middle of a snowy forest to hear the quiet.
We take the long way back to catch a new view.
We take the hard way up to feel amazing.
We help each other.
We care for our natural environment.
We are teachers and students.
We are all storytellers.
Happy New Year!
Here at Gociety, we’ve had a really great year helping you get outside and we want to thank you for sharing it with us. The community continues to grow like crazy and you’re one of the 25,000 amazing people who are directly responsible for our successes. You inspire us to push on with new ideas, take risks and work hard to improve.
With the goal of constant improvement in mind, we’ve released some new features that we think will help you make connections and discoveries like never before. We’ve listened to your feedback and would like to invite you to be more closely involved in the community by contributing. Here’s how you can help:
- Recommend and rate places all over the globe. Help the Gociety community discover new trailheads, surf spots, breweries, restaurants… think of this like the grassroots Trip Advisor.
- Use status updates to post photos, look for a climbing partner or ask questions
- Help us launch your city by becoming a Pathfinder.
- Tell your adventure stories with trip reports.
- Share Gociety with your friends.
At Gociety, we promise to:
- Make choices that we feel truly benefit the community
- Bring you more relevant information to help you discover adventure and meet new people
- Continue to provide fun opportunities to connect with others and the environment
- Listen to you – we love to hear new ideas and are always open to your feedback
This is not a new year’s resolution, it’s a way of life and we’re grateful to have you involved!
Cheers to the next adventure,
Co-Founder & CEO