350 people, 800 beers, $750 raised, 81 coats donated, 5 bluegrass musicians, a rooftop deck in December, and one very puffy party.
If you were there, you already know that the Pray for Powder Puffy Party included foot stompin’ bluegrass, gracious giveaways and beers on the house from our friends at Upslope, all on the rooftop at Gociety HQ.
If you weren’t there, well, you missed:
- Live music from the Wandering Natives
- Talking powder with Opensnow.com’s Sam Collentine
- Scruffy puffy contest: Partygoers were encouraged to wear their scruffiest puffy for a chance to win a new puffy from Patagonia
- Strip and rip contest: AT skiers competed in a fastest transition competition to win prizes from Confluence Kayaks
- A coat drive or $5 donation to benefit the Denver Rescue Mission
- A Ski Erg race to win prizes from Explore Fitness
- Other prize packages from: GoPro, Zeal Optics, Upslope, Patagonia and ski giveaway from Black Crows Skis!
To stay on top of future events and all things Gociety, join the movement.
Some photos courtesy of CoolLivin.com.